Veteran's Affairs Office

If you are an Oconee County resident and a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran you should contact the Oconee County Veteran's Affairs Office to discuss the possibility of being eligible for VA benefits.

***Please always call the office before coming.***

If you are looking for your DD214 form, it can be found at

Who Is eligible for an ID Card?

  • Persons retired from the military.
  • Veterans enrolled in the Veterans health care system.
  • Active military personnel.

For additional information contact us.

No id cards are issued at the Veteran's Affairs Office. Id cards are issued at the VA Clinics and military basses only.

VA Outpatient Clinic telephone numbers:
Anderson - 864-224-5450
Greenville Out patient Clinic - 864-299-1600

Retired Military: Contact military base.

"Don't Forget - Thank A Vet!"

Our Mission

It is the mission of Oconee County to provide our current and future citizens and visitors quality services while protecting our communities, heritage, environment and natural resources, in an ever-changing world.


Oconee County – A diverse, growing, safe, vibrant community guided by rural traditions and shaped by natural beauty; where employment, education and recreation offer a rich quality of life for all generations, both today and tomorrow.


This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
415 S. Pine St.
Walhalla, SC 29691