- March 17th - Treasurer issues tax execution against defaulting taxpayer to Tax Collector
- April 1st (or as soon thereafter as practicable) - First delinquent tax notice mailed to the taxpayer
- 30 days after first mailing - Take exclusive possession of defaulting taxpayer's property by mailing certified notice
- July 1 - Take exclusive physical possession of property by posting a notice on the property
- One month prior to Sale Date - Bidder Registration
- Three Weeks prior to Sale Date - Newspaper advertisement of defaulting taxpayers
- October, November, or December - Tax Sale
- 12 months from Tax Sale - End of the time to redeem the property from Tax Sale
Avoid the line! Delinquent taxes are payable online.
The 2021 Tax Sale is scheduled for October 18, 2021.
Bidder registration will begin on October 1, 2021.