Opioid Response Task Force
The Oconee County Opioid Response Task Force was established by County Council in September of 2023. This Task Force was created for the limited purposes of:
- Studying the issue of current and projected opioid overdoses and other opioid misuse in Oconee County.
- Developing potential strategies and recommendations to prevent loss of life and help individuals experiencing opioid use disorder.
- Reviewing community support applications for Funding distribution.
- Conducting community forums.
- Reporting its findings to Council.